CRM Stands for Customer Relationship Management. It’s a software solution that makes it easy to store data. You can store all your data and customers, calls, emails, reports, meetings, add notes, manage your business, and find out who is currently using or last used your sales leads CRM without logging out of the CRM software system.
Lead Management & tracking is a set of functionalities, systems, and practices designed to generate new business clients, generally operated through a variety of digital marketing campaigns. Lead management software follows business-to-business and direct-to-consumer strategies.
- It’s very useful for brand promotion analysis, automate tracking of the new potential leads.
- Sales management & tracking CRM help into improving the overall business and bring more capital into the business to generate more for assets.
- We can easily track & manage the clients and notify them about the new potential that is generated by their businesses.
The Lead Management & Tracking Process:
Step 1: Lead capturing
In lead generation activities, you would have contacted your ideal buyers through various online sources such as email, social media, webinars, paid ads, and a lot more. A good lead management software system ensures that every lead is automatically collected into the system from web forms, emails, and chat.
Step 2: Lead management & tracking
The business lead management system also tracks the lead’s activities on your website & pages visited & page view & conversion ratio tracking etc. These valuable insights around leads’ behavior allow a salesperson to understand their interests and personalize sales efforts.
Step 3: Identify Qualify Lead
One way to effectively qualify leads is through Lead Scoring a model that ranks leads based on their demographic information and engagement with your company. Qualify leads allow sales report to invest their time in pursuing genuine sales leads for your business. Although there are standalone lead scoring tools, one that is develop into your lead management & tracking system is highly cost-effective and beneficial for your sales & marketing teams.
Step 4: Lead administration
The sales team always inside out, so manually assigning leads to the salesperson is plain sailing. But with a big number of leads, this old-school method will delay the lead response time. The sooner your salesperson contacts the leads, the more likely they are to buy from you. A good lead management system should be able to automatically assign leads to a salesperson. By distributing leads to the right territories and salesperson, your sales team can prioritize leads. You can also generate reports to identify the territories that are bringing in the most profit, a salesperson who are meeting targets, and the potential sales area to improve.
Step 5: Lead nurturing
Not all your leads are sales-ready. Many of them could still be in the research or awareness phase, figuring out if your service would solve their pain points. With a lead management system in place, you can send nurture campaigns to these leads—who are not quite ready to make a purchase. This is where you educate and demonstrate value through content, promotional offers, etc. that your service can solve their business challenges, helping them in their decision-making process.
Benefits of using lead management & tracking system software:
- Easily Engage with context
- Quick response time
- Interact with quality leads
- Improve sales productivity
- Measure & Track results
- High Return on investment (ROI)
Lead Management & Tracking campaigns
Be a successful lead tracker from capture to close. You’ll be able to manage and track campaigns across all channels, including social media. This will help you make smarter decisions about where to invest, and show the impact of your marketing activities on your sales pipeline.
Basic Sales Lead Management & Tracking Software Features & Benefits:
- Extensive dashboard to keep track of all the lead actions and performances as per we filter.
- As per Role restricted access level to customer data and default reporting structure for error-free monitoring.
- Store complete lead tracking information such as Enquiry source/origin, Products enquired, Contact Details, Due dates, Priority.
- Easy to choose filter options to know the current sales performance of sales personnel Lost order reasoning.
- Organize leads. The option of Manual or Automatic assigning of inquiries.
- Single click review of new and existing inquiries.
- Enables quick response time and special features to schedule follow-up and monitor the actions.
- Export data to excel to generate your own customized report for further MIS analysis.
- Easy to choose filter options to know the current status of every lead track.
- Manage products, specifications, and pricing.
- Track month-wise forecast of sales orders in the pipeline.