NDA’s with clients contains information on
- Type of business data will be collected
- The motive and justification of data
- How and when it will be used
- The possibilities of risk like data loss, unofficial interference
- Considering safety measures
NDA’s with employees talk on
- Employees are not allowed to open any sensitive data collected from the clients.
- Employees have to sign a proprietary information and inventions agreement.
- Directly or indirectly employees can not disclose any proprietary information outside the company premises and project team.
- Employees cannot engage with the other business during their employment period.
- After termination of the company employees cannot use any unfair competitive data.
- IP exchange between projects is strictly prohibited.
- All projects have individual and dedicated resources which preserve the client’s data from unauthorised access.
- There is a separate physical location and LAN for a particular client’s project team.
Secure Data and Network
- We put all sensitive data in the encrypted form to save them from attackers.
- Data backups on a regular basis to make the latest data always available.
- Firewalls are installed for the network security.
- Regular interaction with software merchants for the latest updated versions.
- No unauthorised user can enter the premises. Even employees are also authorised with respect to their departments only.
- Continuous scanning to detect and remove the virus threats.
- Log files are maintained for the records.
The secured working environment
- Strict selection process of staff allows us to hire an efficient, stable and highly professional team.
- The development centre is totally secured and restricted to access the sensitive resources.
- Electronic and biometric security systems, fire alarms are there to ensure safety.
- Secured communication mediums for employees and outsiders.