How do you evaluate success one CRM against another? Take advantage of CRM demos and compare a Vtiger demo with other CRM to better understand the features & functionalities.
You need a CRM that helps you to increase your company’s sales growth, leads, and contacts, manage your sales data while offering mobile capabilities. A Vtiger demo allows you to experience how that Vtiger CRM will work for your business & make it smoother, but it’s important to compare with other CRM demos. Each CRM will have differences in usability, functionality, and implementation.
List of VTiger 7.1 New features:
- Vtiger 7.1 UI layout
- Quick list views filter
- Picklist Coloring option
- Private and Public tags
- Custom activity
- Webform attachments
- App Menus
- Comment with attachments.
- Variable Multiple dashboard tabs
- Controlled sharing of Lists
- Edit/Create Action
- Contact Management: Vtiger provides a 360-degree customer view. You can send notes and email, or call with one click. You can set alerts for when a contact meets certain criteria, such as being idle for a month. Also support importing contacts via email, forms, CSV file or external apps. It also has a search tool and filtered list functionality.
- Email Marketing: Features include so many templates, campaign performance analytics, autoresponders and 20K+ free emails per month. You can also design templates using a drag-and-drop interface and view how each contact engages with your campaigns. List segmentation provides campaign targeting.
- Project Management: You can create projects for personal or team use as well as projects for clients. charts, milestones, tasks, internal and external collaboration, and notifications are among the tools included.
- Inventory Management: It’s support features as price, inventory management systems, quotes, invoices, online payments etc.
- Document Management: This feature provides a central, searchable location for storing and accessing documents. You can also exchange messages with other users directly in the document viewer.
- Forecasting: Vtiger allows you to run a variety of forecasts so you can predict revenue based on best case, worst case and other scenarios. And the forecasts for future periods, using current opportunities and other factors.
- Case Management: You can assign the case to a support agent, view the time remaining based on the SLA, prioritize cases based on different criteria, provide support across multiple channels and access a FAQ for suggestions on the resolution.