Technology for the Interior Design Industry Connecting Designers, Showrooms and Manufacturers.
Our CRM solutions that best fit the Interior designing business where you can plan, design and execute interior designs. Also, you can track the customer details, potential databases, quote your customers, send customers the invoices and many more.
Our interior software focuses on four major components of the design process: Project Management, Accounting, Client Portal, and Vendor Portal. All of these features will increase your efficiency and ultimately enhance your creativity.
Manage your interior design business in one dashboard:
- Centralized Workflow & Branded Documents
- Time, Task & Expense Tracking
- Easy Product Sourcing
- Invoicing, Payments, Accounting & Reporting
- Access to Community
Features of Interior design software
1. Cost Effective solutions:
When compared with other available interior software it is providing full functionality with cost-effective solutions.
2. All in one solution
It provides amazing user experience to interior designer which provide all in one dashboard where you can manage all features & functionalities.
3. Advanced Technology:
It is based on the advanced technology also with latest features and improvements to make it more efficient and user-friendly.
4. Robust Performance
In one dashboard you can manage all things smoothly and Multithreading which provides better performance.
Source. Organize. Invoice. Purchase. Track. Report. All in ONE place.
- Business Leads – Record the information regarding those who are stepping into the business and inquiring about the services you offer. If someone is asked about anything related business then it will count as lead.
- Opportunities – If someone is converted into an opportunity when he shows interest in business and likes to take up the services like the interior, graphic designs.
- Manage Contacts– Have a database of people associated with the customers who may be future customers or working with them. This Opportunity is brought up by someone referral then such referral can be saved as a contact.
- Customers– Track details of those who subscribed your services. Like John Smith subscribe to the services you offer, she can be converted into a customer.
- Work Orders– Manage and dispatch the resources in order to address customer problems. In Order to respond to user issue, you need to allocate a resource to fix the issue.