While the increasing competition in real estate developers, agents and business. It’s difficult to attract potential clients. Now buyers have lots of choices before them while making their investment planning.
But for the real estate professionals, there are so many challenges. The main challenge lies in intensive targeting through marketing campaigns. Then they have to plan to follow-ups to create a strong network of prospects and transform this pool into genuine customers.
If we think about requirements, a majority of real estate industry agents are searching for CRM software service. Do you think why CRM software has become popular or important for the Real Estate industry?
CRM System: There are Two Major Factors on:
- Long sales cycle management software
- Immediate response management software
These two elements are strongly related to clients communication. It becomes advanced survey information is tracked, analyzed, and followed up effectively.
- From 1983 to 2015, the top source for buyers and sellers finding realtors has been from referrals.
- 85% of buyers would use their agent again or refer them to others.
- 80% of sellers would use their agent again or refer them to others.
- 30% of agents generate more than 50% of their business from repeat clients.
- 42% of buyers were referred to their realtor through a friend, neighbour or relative.
CRM features and functions in real estate
CRM applications enable consistent and complete communication both externally and internally with tenants, investors, suppliers and partners. Any efficient data like information about property, clients, transactions and communication processes can be found in the system. This particular program helps to integrate a few steps into one so that to save time and keep the process quick, clean and simple.
We customize CRM software with the following functions:
- Investor module is a special place where all information concerning buyers and sellers is stored. This program helps to keep potential buyers happy and working team up-to-date while recording outgoing and incoming email traffic, tours, phone calls, and any other communication with the client.
- Property search engine system is the quickest and the easiest search feature in which the real estate agent can search from predetermined fields to undetermined ones in order to find the property that satisfies the clients’ demands.
Executive dashboard system is a greatly effective tool which is aimed at following the most important pieces of information whether they are financial deals and trends or sales forecasts and helping you track personal success.
Notify your agents when a new lead is assigned to them
Automate SMS and email communication to your real estate agents when a new lead is assigned to them, or if a new site visit is booked in their name. This would help them manage a perfect schedule.
Capture all your interactions with the potential buyers
Whether the prospect calls your agents, books a site visitor sends or receives an email or SMS from your agents, or communicates through any other channel, all the conversations are tracked within the software system.
Deal and commission tracking system serve to control the deals by probability and stage just to know what processes are coming down the pipeline and where you should concentrate attention. It also helps to track percentages and commissions between outside and inside brokers.
Pre-built report system prevents you from spending countless hours on creating both external and internal reports. It allows to generate various types of specialized reports and to make them dynamic thus you can once create them and practice on a continual basis.
Lease preferences tracking system allows matching potential clients with the properties that meet their requirements. The program is divided into several areas, such as asset & geographical position, price situation, purchase or lease, and their perfect match helps to find the suitable target property.
CRM for Real Estate is a perfect solution for Developers engaged in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate development across the globe.
Built on the excellent CRM platform, it handles everything that’s required for Real Estate Developers to run their business. From managing Developments, Buildings and Units till Deal Tracking and Report generation, the Real Estate Developer CRM does it all.
You can also sync your Developments/Projects between the CRM system and your Website so that the Development Status, Development Photographs can be updated in real-time from CRM to your website.
STEPS FOR REAL ESTATE CRM IMPLEMENTATION
- Import templates for collected data to map in Real Estate CRM
- Installation & configuration of Real Estate CRM System
- User permission access in Real Estate CRM System
- Real Estate CRM software reports approval & closing deals
- Training session on all Real Estate CRM modules
Benefits CRM can bring to real estate
CRM solutions have been designed for those who expect their real estate business to grow and develop rapidly and who want to analyze improvement trends and upgrade relationships with their clients. In Real Estate CRM solutions you can get the most dramatic benefits as per below:
- Analysis your ownerships properly and get the most out of your advertising budget
- Manage client external relationships with legal advice, accountants and consultants
- Track financials and be always aware of every kind of payment done within the system
- Receive daily backups as per client requirement.
- Have access to a virtual office from any Internet-connected PC.
- Systemize project management through project tasks, scheduled activities, reminders, follow up and work report.
CRM has proven itself to be an invaluable tool in many business arenas the world over, but some of the most fulfilling work may be in assisting agents to help place individuals into the homes of their dreams.
Real estate CRM helps to easier agent communication, the home-buying process for their customers, and in the process, make sure to be a happy, productive relationship for everyone.