CRM stands for customer relationship management, it offers a way of tracking and managing interactions with leads, prospects, and customers as they move through every stage of a company’s sales cycle.
Keeping your small business organized is one of the key ways to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks. Scaling small businesses is all about seizing opportunities and delivering a unique experience to your clients.
What is an online database?
An online database is a database that you can access with an internet connection. The biggest benefit of using an online database over conventional business management software is the fact that online database software can be tailored to your perfect requirements.
Why create your custom online database?
An online database will help you to manage information and process flow within your small business. The advantage of using an online database over conventional business management software is the fact that online database software can be tailored to your exact needs.
How CRM software delivers exceptional customer service
By using CRM software for small business, your sales & marketing can easily identify the sources of leads, opportunities, and closed sales. They can also locate customer information for upcoming campaigns and launch targeted email marketing campaigns.
When customers place orders for your services or products after such marketing campaigns, you can also track these orders using your ERP or business management solution.
Below information that is stored within the CRM database are customer information containing fields like:
- Contact details
- Contact preferences
- Marital status
- Professional and social status
- Purchase history
- Customer support information
How Can You Develop and Maintain Customer/Client Database?
The database is a CRM software is a storehouse of a collection of files, which contains a series of multiple records that in turn incorporates a number of fields. In each of these files information such as customers, products, sales, and others are stored within the CRM systems.
By using our ready-made or customize customer database software, you will build a stronger relationship with your clients.
- Improve customer loyalty and retention
- Improve cross-selling and up-selling success
- Increase ROI on marketing campaigns with people based targeting
Top CRM software features for small and medium-sized businesses
- Manage unlimited tasks, notes and events for
each of your clients
- Easy to use & quick to learn for exploring.
- Quick Import customer information from your Gmail, outlook contacts or other databases.
- Print, fax, email or export reports to PDF, etc.
- Easily send reminders for events, birthdays such as phone calls or meetings
- Easily filter data as per the requirement to generate customer reports
- Web access mode enables mobile access and multiple users for small & medium scale businesses.
- One time installation access anywhere, anytime.